Lead regular prayers
Conduct lectures on Quran and Hadith on regular basis.
To conduct the Friday prayers and lead the Friday sermon.
Assist in religious and community events
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicant must be educated to a certified qualification minimum Alim in Islamiyat with degree qualification from recognized university. Hafiz-e-Quran preferred
- Must be follower of Sunni Hanafi school of thought and from the Ahl-sunnah wal Jamaat
- Preferred UK qualification & experience of teaching children in an Islamic environment
- UK or overseas qualifications as an Alim covering the major 4 Fiqhs /madhaahib
- Proficiency in Arabic & English language both written and spoken
- Minimum two years of experience in leading prayers and conducting Friday sermons
- Experience advising in the light of Quran & Sunnah
- Commitment & Care towards the Community
- Current CRB
Salary: Competitive/Negotiable Assistance with Accommodation.
Submit CV with covering letter to all the below email address.
Atiff.email@example.com Waseem007@gmail.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact on the below numbers 07824997687 or 07974713553